iA provides on-demand financial support.
What’s included? Exactly what you need – nothing more or less. One size does not fit all! We’ll first help you understand the type of support that you need. No canned packages here. You can change over time as needed. Contact us to set up a consultation so we can determine the right starting point.
- Accounting set-up – We’ll help you set up (or clean up) your books. iA will integrate with your existing tools, or implement an industry-leading online tool like Quickbooks to use going forward Are you behind on your bookkeeping? That happens, and we’ll help you get caught up.
- Bookkeeping – We’ll handle your everyday tasks associated with maintaining accurate financial records, including invoicing and payments, expense management, and financial reporting. Need bills paid or sales tax reported? We can do that.
- Payroll – Creating and maintaining employee records, calculating wages, making payments, and submitting the correct reporting and tax filing – does this seem like a full-time job in itself? Your iA team will ensure that payments and reporting occur on-time, every time.
- Tax planning and prep – Tax planning requires ongoing attention to ensure that you’re effectively minimizing liability and complying with all deadlines. Beyond your annual business and personal tax returns, we can also handle your sales, payroll, and estimated tax prep and filings.
- Financial reporting – How is your business is doing? Answering this question requires much more data than your month-end checking account balance. We’ll provide the reporting that helps you make proactive business decisions and react to trends – positive or negative.
- Goal setting and reporting – Goals are critical for every business, with financial and operational metrics like key performance indicators (KPIs) necessary to ensure that you’re on track. We’ll help you set and monitor your goals and metrics.
- Rent-a-CFO – There are times when your business and financial planning process requires some additional expertise to ensure sustainable growth and profitability. We have controllers and CFOs available to help you set or review your growth strategy, financial model, or business plan.
- iA University – iA University is a unique series of seminars that teach entrepreneurs and small business owners the financial aspects and implications of starting, managing, and growing a business. Topics include everything from business formation to basic accounting, KPIs, taxes, and succession planning.
iA uses a three-step approach to implementing a proactive bookkeeping solution
- Define – understand your business goals, needs and ambitions, then build a strategy to utilize proactive financial information as tool for operational success and business growth.
- Implement – design and implement your accounting and reporting system to provide the proactive, actionable metrics and measures you need to grow your business
- Maintain – monitor ongoing results and key performance indicators, so you can spend time running your business, while keeping track of business pulse and health.